This is your all in one social media manager. Here are some of the reasons why should start using HootSuite today.. After all there is a reason why 79 of Fortune Top 100 companies have HootSuite accounts.
- Manage multiple profiles on facebook, twitter, google+, linkedin, foursquare and other platforms that it supports.
- Schedule updates to various platforms. Post a single update to all the profiles at the same time instantly. You can also save the messages in drafts.
- Mobile apps (iPhone, Android, iPad, Blackberry)
- Customized analytics. Hootsuite have gone out their way to produce some awesome analytics reports. These can in great detail how your social networks are doing. Integration with Google Analytics. Really good reports for those who like to track and test stuff and tweak and optimize for the best results.
- Team users is one of Hootsuite’s killer features. It allows multiple members of a social media team to access multiple social media channels without needing to know the password for each one. This is very important for a security point of view and is why so many big companies use Hootsuite.
- RSS integration so the moment you post an entry on your blog and all your profiles get updated at the same time.
- Not many people care about it until they get stuck but they have a very friendly support staff and their KB (knowledge base) is more than complete.
- You can upload your files and photos directly to Hootsuite and share them via a simple shortened link. They will be hosted/shortened with ow.ly shortener so you can share them over and over again at time you want.
- Custom url shortners for those who like brand every aspect of their site / blog. For eg. for my blog it can be to.gb.me In case you dont want to use custom url shortners, ow.ly will be used.
- Hoostsuite Search features. For example, if you have a blog with recipes you can set a search that will pull up all tweets containing words “dinner”, “breakfast” and “lunch” with a “?” (questions mark) but exclude all the links. That way you will have a stream full of tweets with questions about meals you can reply to and send your recipes as ideas “What’s for dinner”.
- HootSuite App Directory (Instagram, SlideShare, YouTube, MailChimp and many more)
Hope you will start using this awesome tool to harness the power of social media. Click here now to get started with a 30 day free trial account.